1. Why do I need FabCab?
- You will save up to R500 on your monthly household detergents spend
- Weekly refill so you never run out
- We will replace your household’s ordinary detergents with Premium Guaranteed Quality products
- Never need to shop for any household detergents again
- Full maid training on all household cleaning and laundry
2. How big is the FabCab unit and how is it installed?
- The FabCab unit can be placed on a tabletop, during your free 30-day trial period and installed when you decide to keep it.
- The FabCab Unit is 1.2m in length, 50cm high and 40cm in depth.
- We drill 2 holes into your wall and the unit gets attached through our “2 screws technology”
- The unit can be installed in your kitchen, pantry, garage or anywhere that it can be most conveniently accessed
3. What will happen after my month’s trial if I decide I don’t want to continue with FabCab?
- We will send our team to simply remove or uninstall the unit if it has installed
- We will fix up the holes in your wall free of charge, of course
- You won’t pay for ANY of the products that you have used
- This would mean that you could trial you FabCab cabinet for a full month with no cost and no obligation
4. What training does my domestic receive?
*DID YOU KNOW THAT 83% OF DOMESTIC`S HAVE NEVER BEEN TRAINED ON HOW TO PROPERLY USE THE WASHING MACHINE, TUMBLE DRYER & IRON* – “Domestic research on training – Journal 2019”
- After delivery of your FabCab unit, our trained service team will explain exactly how to use the dispenser unit, its detergents, and bottles, to the point she feels proficient to use it easily and effectively.
- We leave the domestic with full instructions, dosages and uses on all the products.
- We provide comprehensive training on the correct settings on washing machines for white, colored, assorted fabrics, including wash time, water pressure and correct water temperature.
- Full house cleaning techniques which includes, bathrooms, walls, and assorted surfaces
5. When will I start paying for the FabCab unit and weekly refills?
- You will be debited at the end of each month for that month’s usage of FabCab detergents.
- You will pay ONLY R495 per month – NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU USE
6. What if the unit or one of the taps become damaged?
- On our weekly refill visit, all FabCab taps and bottles are checked and serviced
- On the extremely rare case that there is a fault, we will send one of our service team`s out to repair the unit or tap within 3 hours of the reported fault
7. What if one of our detergents gets depleted before the next refill?
- Each refillable unit is scientifically sized so that you can never run out
- With 25 years of research, we have calculated the maximum usage a household could use
- On the extremely unlikely case that you do run out, we will send our refill team to top up the detergents within 2 hours of the report